Tax and Financial Planning for World Bank Employees and their Families:
International Organization employees and their families have unique tax and financial challenges when planning their financial futures, including retirement.
Join Dale Mason, CPA and Jose Sobrado, CFA to learn about the tax and financial solutions available to World Bank Employees and their families who are G-4 visa holders, Green Card Holders and U.S. citizens.
Seminar topics will include:
- World Bank Retirement Planning Opportunities Explained
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Cash Balance Plan
- Roth 401(k)
- Tax and Investment Planning
- How to Establish a G-4 Nonresident Account
- Green Card Holder Tax Opportunities
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Not Covered by World Bank Benefits
- The Exit Tax and How to Avoid It
Time will be set aside for your Questions.
Registration: Has closed for this session
You must be registered in order to receive the webex link. The link to join will be sent by e-mail to all registered participants the day before the session.
If you are unable to attend after you have registered, please notify WBGFN by email at Familynetwork@worldbank.org