Tax and Financial Planning for World Bank Employees and their Families:
International Organization employees and their families have unique tax and financial challenges when planning their financial futures, including retirement. Join Dale Mason, CPA and Jose Sobrado, CFA to learn about the tax and financial solutions available to World Bank Employees and their families who are G-4 visa holders, Green Card Holders and U.S. citizens.
Seminar topics will include:
- World Bank Retirement Planning Opportunities Explained
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Cash Balance Plan
- Roth 401(k)
- Tax and Investment Planning
- How to Establish a G-4 Nonresident Account
- Green Card Holder Tax Opportunities
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Not Covered by World Bank Benefits
- The Exit Tax and How to Avoid It
- Your Questions Answered & More!
The recording of the webinar ca be found below-
Registration: Registration for this session has closed. You must be registered in order to receive the webex link. The link will be mailed to all registered participants the day before.
If you are unable to attend please notify WBFN by email at Familynetwork@worldbank.org