Making the Move from Employee to Business Owner:
Your Questions Answered
Are you considering various career and entrepreneurial options during your transition?
Come and learn from a franchise expert why former employees make great business owners.
During this session, we will cover the following topics:
- Why make the Move from Employee to Business Owner?
- Startup vs Buying Existing Business vs Buying a Franchise
- How Franchising Works
- Reduce Risk, Maximize ROI
- How to determine if Franchising is the Right Option for YOU
- Financing Options
- How to find YOUR "Perfect fit" Franchise
Date and Time: Thursday November 29, 2018 from 11:00m – 12:30pm
Location: World Bank J Building Room J8-044 (701 18th Street, NW, The World Bank J-Building, 8th floor)
Presenter: Faizun Kamal, Franchise Specialist and Entrepreneurship Coach at the Franchise Consulting Company. Faizun conducts franchise education workshops throughout Virginia and Washington, DC
To register for this session, please Click Here