- Introductions and Orientation –January 26th (primarily to get acquainted with the technology and with fellow participants)
- Mindset Matters – January 27
- My Career Journey – February 3
- Tools for the Journey – February 10
- Networking – February 17
- Resume Writing - February 24
- Interviewing- March 3
A link to join the sessions will be sent out to all registered and confirmed participants at a later date.
Here is what past participants have said about their experience in the Virtual Career Lab:
As soon as the career lab went "virtual," I signed up for the first session, and I'm glad I did. As a decentralized spouse, I had been waiting for the career lab to move online and was thrilled when it did. It's worthwhile for any World Bank spouse, who is trying to pursue a career in a new country or while moving from country to country. Amy Sevimli, Kingston, Jamaica.
"I found the tools I learned at the first virtual Career Lab very helpful, not only for the job search but also to feel confident and optimistic. The virtual modality was not a barrier, the resources used made the distance invisible and was able to listen to the experiences of "friends" from different parts of the world. Really exciting!!!" Federico Hahn, Metro DC.