There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this session
Income tax season is here!
In this seminar, Dale Mason, CPA will discuss the income taxation of G-4 visa holders and will help you determine whether you have to file a 2019 U.S. and state income tax return.
Topics covered in this seminar will include:
- How to file a Form 1040NR tax return
- When is a Form 1040NR due?
- What is your tax filing status?
- Can you and should you file a joint income tax return with your spouse?
- The most common errors to avoid when completing a nonresident tax return.
- Tax planning and financial planning opportunities available to G-4 visa holders
- Your questions answered.
- Much, much more.....
People who register are expected to attend the sessions. If you can no longer attend, please notify WBFN at firstname.lastname@example.org